Tuesday, August 30, 2005

...are a girl's best friend

It seems that in the absence of diamonds, it is a laptop that has become this girl’s best friend. Is this a sad indictment on an already sad existence? Or is this the norm, something that is acceptable; expected even? I take my laptop everywhere with me. It comes to every class, it travels interstate with me, on school camps and is in the boot of my car where ever I am. In a way, this ‘notebook’ contains the notes of my life, all the originals of my blogs, photos of friends and family, school work, all of my appointments and birthdays and addresses and emails. Is this little black box, as slimline as it may be, my ultimate accessory? (and is this the smallest blog I have ever managed to post?)

1 comment:

Ddar said...

Slimline? Sweetie, it's enormous. Anyway, I have no idea what your on about in this posting, Of course you need your computer, your not a leddite! I think it's good that you have suddenly gone all uptech.

And, you could have kept the diamonds....