Friday, May 12, 2006

A Learning Curve (of the mountainous variety)

I Just foudn this post and it was never finished but i think that it should be posted in the interest of capturing a moment...
So this has been one of those weeks. A week of mountains rather than undulating hills, a week of tiredness and bad moods (possibly due to last Saturday night and the hangover that endured longer than it should have) a week where it seems that possibly all that could have gone wrong has gone wrong. But it is Friday. And I am still here and relatively unscathed. This week I have been juggling my BYTES committments, including producing a 37 page instruction booklet for their Digital Portfolio project, with the committment to my student teacher, my Year 12 students (one class who are preparing for a SAC, one class who have just finished), Year 12 correction (of the aforementioned SACs), and a myriad of other things that crop up unexpectedly in the life of a teacher.

No comments: