Friday, August 17, 2007

my personality test-more to follow

Click to view my Personality Profile page


One of the blogs I read had one of these and we have talked about personality types in one of the leadership courses I have been doing.

This is what it says about people with my profile:
INTJs are introspective, analytical, determined persons with natural leadership ability. Being reserved, they prefer to stay in the background while leading. Strategic, knowledgable and adaptable, INTJs are talented in bringing ideas from conception to reality. They expect perfection from themselves as well as others and are comfortable with the leadership of another so long as they are competent. INTJs can also be described as decisive, open-minded, self-confident, attentive, theoretical and pragmatic.

Interesting. Let me know what you think. I looked up the personality type that I got from the quiz in the leadership course and it was very similar but this one seems to be more accurate.
Next is the mutiple intelligence test!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Darce, we are almost identical! (I knew I liked you...) - Bizarre! Check out my profile (on my new Blog!)