Monday, March 28, 2005

Central bound!

Just a short blog as already my eyes are hanging out of my head (did I just have 5 days off?) and tomorrow we leave for Central Australia. Left our holiday destination at 1.30 today for what should have been a 3.5 hour trip. Due to an ill-placed booze bus that slowed public holiday long weekend traffic to a crawl, we didnt get home until 6.30 meaning that all of my last minute central preparations (including doing washing from the weekend and having it dry by tomorrow) were pushed back later than I would have liked. However - all I need to focus on now is two weeks of fun in the sun (and near 40 degree heat) of central australia with 92 year 10's. Despite the sarcasm I am actually looking forward to it! I will try to keep a diary whilst I am there and then post it here when I get back but I won't have much internet access as I am going.
signing out for two weeks...

No comments: