Wednesday, February 15, 2006

















This is an email I received from a student about his Year 12 English Oral.


hi miss
this is mine and my partner's oral. sorry about the late email, i was on sport yesterday and i also got a new puppy on saturday so you may or may not know what that is like. anyway see you tomorrow.
P.S : ATTACHED A PIC OF MY NEW PUP. :-)

An ingenious excuse for not completing homework I think! (anyone out there had this excuse before?) And I love the photographic evidence sent as proof too!

2 comments:

Ddar said...

Aww! That is the sweetest little puppy ever! I wish I had that excuse to use :( Thanks for sharing the picture.

Anonymous said...

That is pretty good. Definitely deserves bonus points for the photo. Although, I would be making clear that the excuse "the puppy ate my homework" will not fly.